Occupational Therapy builds the skills for the job of living and solves problems that interfere with a person’s ability to participate in occupations that are meaningful to them.
Our Occupational Therapist can provide the following services:
- Functional In Home Safety Assessments
- Assessment and completion of a Form 1: Assessment of Attendant Care Needs
- Assessment and completion of an OCF 3: Disability Certificate
- Hospital Discharge Planning
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Assessment and treatment using the Progressive Goal Attainment Program (PGAP®)
- Ergonomic and Worksite Assessments
- Physical and Cognitive Demands Analysis
- Return to Work Programs
If you are experiencing limitations in your ability to participate in your usual daily activities due to an illness, disability, injury, or the aging process, then you may benefit from Occupational Therapy services. Please contact us today if you are interested in receiving Occupational Therapy services.